The fastest way to resolve most problems, including calendar events not loading in Base, is to clear your cache.
Here's how to do this in Chrome.
- Go to app.basehq.com. Right click anywhere on the page, then choose "Inspect." An inspection panel will open on the right of your screen.
- At the top of the panel, choose to the Application section. (You may need to hit the double arrows [>>] to see this option.)
- From the Application panel, choose "Clear Storage" from the options on the left.
- In the Clear Storage panel, click "Clear site data."
- Refresh the page, then log back into Base.
- Most errors should now be fixed.
If you continue to have issues please reach out to us at [email protected].
Here's a quick video of this process: