Sometimes an app may trigger a log-out loop when there is an issue with local browser data. To fix this, you can clear this data, then try logging in again.
Steps to clear your local storage
- Go to app.basehq.com. Right click anywhere on the page, then choose "Inspect." An inspection panel will open on the right of your screen.
- At the top of the panel, choose to the Application section. (You may need to hit the double arrows [>>] to see this option.)
- From the Application panel, choose "Clear Storage" from the options on the left.
- In the Clear Storage panel, click "Clear site data."
- Refresh the page, then log back into Base.
If this process doesn't correct the issue, please reach out to us at [email protected].