In Digest Builder, you have the option to start a new Digest from scratch or from a template. Base provides templates for common use cases, but we recognize that you may like a specific order of content or a need for templates we haven't created. The good news is that you can create your own!
To create a new template:
- In Digest Builder click the + button to create a new Digest.
- Choose Create from a Template.
- From the template screen, click + Create Template in the upper right hand corner.
- Once you're in the newly created template, drag and drop Basic or Dynamic blocks from the menu on the right hand side to the template. See below for details on the different kinds of blocks.
- Once you're happy with your template, click Save. The template is now ready to be used.
- To use your newly created template, click the + button to create a new Digest and choose Create from a Template. Your template new template can be found under All or Created by Me.
- Text - includes a formatting tool bar
- Image - embed an image in the template
- File - attach a file to the template
- Calendar events - During the digest creation, you will be able to select the date range that should be brought into the digest
- Decision Stream - During the digest creation, you will be able to select the Decision Stream that should be included in that digest
To edit an existing template:
- In Digest Builder click the + sign to create a new Digest and choose the option to Create from a Template.
- Locate the template you'd like to edit.
- Click on the horizontal ellipses on the template.
- Choose Edit.
- Make necessary edits and click Save. The update template is now ready for use.